Friday, September 18, 2009

Let's Get Started

It's been about 6 weeks since I was given the challenge to start to blog. Not for you, the reader who may stumble upon this, but for me. I was completing a 5 day intensive workshop called "Leadership and Authority" and it became clear that I was not telling a very compelling story to myself about myself as a leader - a requirement to be a good leader! "Blog about it" was my challenge. Done. Check that off the list. No, I know that the ongoing narrative I'm creating here is really what the assignment was about. So I've started it, which I have a feeling was really the hardest part. Following my own train of thought as this evolves could prove interesting, and hopefully enlightening as well. I did just recently have an article I wrote published, so if I can figure out some way to connect that to being a leader (sure, I know I can) maybe that will me my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment